A lack of self-love is at the root of every challenge and self-sabotaging or self-limiting choice we make.-Christine Arylo
Signs You Need More Self-Love
(1) You aren't taking very good care of yourself - you don't pay enough attention to what or when you eat, you skip meals or eat comfort food, and abandon your intentions to eat better.
(2) You find it hard to let go of the past and you worry about the future.
(3) You sometimes are more critical of others than you need to be.
(4) It surprises you when others think well of you or admire your work, and you often suspect that if they knew you really well, they wouldn't feel that way anymore.
(5) On the inside, you often feel inadequate and are all too aware of perceived imperfections, but what that looks like on the outside is a fear of making mistakes and the relentless pursuit of perfection.
Self-love is about loving and enjoying who you are. Self-love emerges when you take time to explore yourself and get to know the true you. Self-love comprises of several things including being kind to yourself, being committed to yourself and caring for yourself. - Ayesha Giselle Dornelly
(6) You keep yourself too busy and you find stillness and quiet uncomfortable.
(7) You don't now what your life purpose is, or you keep feeling unsure about it.
(8) Because you don't like feeling like a failure, you often avoid anything that feels too risky.
(9) It's hard to let people in and show them who you really are.
(10) You settle for less than what you really want.
Our disconnection from love is the core of almost all our problems. It leads to mundane lives of desperation - imprisoning ourselves in dull routines or stultifying relationships, or needing love, or caring for others at our own expense, or limiting ourselves to what we feel we derive or what other will allow us. - Robert Holden, Loveability
Each "true" or "yes" answer is worth 10 points...
0-30: SELF-LOVE GODDESS...
Self-love is a daring and revolutionary accomplishment. Take time today to celebrate everything you have done to love yourself more.
Your score shows that most days, feel & give yourself the love you deserve. If you would like to do a wee bit of tweaking to rise up even more with self-love, I've got an easy ritual you can try.
Fill out the form below and tell me your score, and I'll get it to you.
31-70: SELF-LOVE PIONEER...
You are carving out a path for yourself to love yourself more, and it is taking shape. More days than not, you are kind to yourself and you offer yourself love. That's awesome, and will only get better.
To grow even more, take note of your self-talk, and identify any beliefs you may have that are holding you back. Some of them you have probably breathed in just by virtue of societal messages. Look for what is no longer serving you and find ways to let it go.
Would you like help with the letting go process, so you can move forward more easily on your path to loving yourself more?
Fill in the contact form below, and tell me your quiz score, and I'll connect with you. We'll figure out what would be most helpful right now, and I'll email you an easy self-love ritual you can try.
71-100: SELF-LOVE HERO...
You are at the beginning of your self-love hero's journey. Beginning is the most important step you can take because it puts you on the path to the self-love you want to experience.
And you will get there, I promise! But having a guide who knows the terrain will help. It is usually an important part of the hero's journey.
Would you like to know more about how I can help? If so, fill in the contact form below, and tell me your quiz score, and I'll connect with you. Together, we'll figure out what would be most helpful right now, and I'll email you an easy self-love ritual you can try.